Behold! Before you lies five millimeters of sweet, girthy White Mountain Lounger socks. Way too bulky for hiking, these fluffy foot mittens are perfect for propping your feet up fireside after a long day on the mountain. If you're looking for perfectly regulated warming capabilities that won't develop cold spots (our pair hasn't after 14 washes) over time, the White Mountain Lounger in hearty Coyote Brown should on your list of must haves.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Crew--Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily
- Advanced knitting techniques create a seamless toe closure, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Durability assured with the reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement to reduce wear and tear
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 82% US Merino Wool
- 17 % US Nylon
- 1% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|