The Hailey is a lightweight sock designed to provide the performance winter outdoor enthusiasts require whether they're jogging in their Eva Snowshoes or carving the groomers on their Burton snowboard. The merino-wool blend featured in these socks makes them relentlessly comfortable on the hill due to their softness, natural temperature regulation, and breathability. Comfort compression throughout provides a snug fit that helps fight foot fatigue so you can extend your next powder day.
- Ski socks that will keep you focused on snow and not on your boots
- Comfort compression fights foot fatigue with a secure fit
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Merino wool for comfort without the bulk
- Made in the USA
- 62% US Merino Wool
- 34 % US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.