The Cascade Locks 3/4 crew from Farm to Feet is the perfect sock for serious hikers. Modeled after the brand's ever-popular Max Patch style, these socks feature targeted support in all the right areas to ensure maximum comfort no matter how long (or steep) the trail. Add in sweet Pacific Northwest scenery and you're ready to take on the Locks or any other trail you fancy with the right amount of everything.
- U.S. Merino Wool- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. 100% U.S. grown merino wool sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion - High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- 3/4 Crew - A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 54 % US Nylon
- 42% US Merino Wool
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|