Feast your eyes on five millimeters ultracushy thickness offered by White Mountain Lounger socks. They're likely too bulky to fit into your hiking boots, but that's okay. They're meant for propping up your feet in front of the fire after a long day on the mountain. The Burnt Coral color of this pair adds visual coziness to the formula and reminds us of that moment right between seasons, as the deep greens of summer are slipping into the bright oranges of fall. The White Mountains, in New Hampshire, include Mt. Washington, the highest peak in the Northeastern US. We absolutely want you to be outside but when you come back in, there's nothing wrong with cranking up the comfort. At that moment, you'll be happy to find a pair of lounger socks waiting for you.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms
- Crew--Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily
- Advanced knitting techniques create a seamless toe closure, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Durability assured with the reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement to reduce wear and tear
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 82% US Merino Wool
- 17 % US Nylon
- 1% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|