Do good, look good? Love it! Few things in life let you have it two ways. The Do Good Look Good bundle puts you in control of both. Eco-friendly, made in the USA products that will let you take on your next outdoor adventure in style.
Featuring the Teal Dream Yuba Hoodie that is 100% manufactured (yarn to construction) in Los Angeles; the Venture Adjustable Belt that is proudly made of all recycled products in Bozeman, Montana; and the Cascade Locks Crew Socks that are 100% sourced and manufactured in the USA.
Do good, look good, AND save money? Get all 3 for only $100.
This Bundle Includes
Teal Dream Yuba Hoodie ($56)
- Featherweight fabric in 100% suede micro-polyester knit.
- Contrast shoulder and hood paneling detail.
- Low impact dying technology to reduce water usage.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Los Angeles, California.
- Relaxed fit that some may consider larger. We recommend going one size down for a more form fitting look.
Venture Adjustable Belt ($36)
- Strong enough to hold accessories like a flashlight .
- Can be worn with or without belt loops.
- Elastic material made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Belt: Recycled polyester/rubber/nylon in black.
- Buckle: Metal-free to go right thru the airport TSA.
- One size fits everyone up to 50”.
- Belt width: 1.5”, Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana USA.
- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- 100% U.S. grown merino wool sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- A slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear.
- 54 % US Nylon, 42% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.