Simple, elegant, and exceedingly effective at their intended purpose, Grip6 belts absolutely crush the minimalist approach to keeping your pants up. Their new Wasatch Blue belt ups the ante even further as part of their new Naturalist Series.
Preferring the straight forward approach to getting it done, these belts come in two pieces which not only promotes their badger bite, never slip grip, but also allows you to swap buckles or belts to perfectly match belt to the occasion.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. Grip6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs and so is Advanced Primate.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times. Will not protrude or dig into your belly when you sit, stand, or do something else that would cause a regular belt to act up.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Buckle weight: .5 oz
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Belt weight: 1.7 - 2.8 oz depending upon length.
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.