Buck Knives are synonymous with quality craftsmanship, known worldwide, and designed right here in Idaho by one of the top knife producers around.
This collector's edition Wally "Mr. Crappie" Marshall Sowbelly Trapper knife features his engraved signature on a partially serrated clip point blade with a strong tip for piercing and a secondary spey blade, perfect for all-purpose uses.
Beautifully finished with smooth black bone handles that feature genuine pearl and abalone inlays with a nickel silver Crappie shield. Each knife is serialized making them one hell of a Buck collectible.
- 420 J2 stainless steel blades
- Genuine smooth bone handles
- Pearl and abalone inlay with brass spacers
- Nickel silver bolster and crappie shield
- Clip point and spay blade etches.
- Limited 2019 Edition comes with collector’s display box
- Clip point length: 2 3/4"
- Spey length: 2 3/4"
- Closed length: 3 3/4"
- Weight: 7.7 oz
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.