Whatever your outdoor sport might be, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs only 5.8 oz. but has all the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips. Includes supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters. Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you're a multi-sport enthusiast or a minimalist hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how extreme the adventure. Grab the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing: a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages
- Emergency Gear Repairs
- Treatment for Wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive
- Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin
- Bag Dimensions: 7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.