Whatever your outdoor sport might be, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs only 5.8 oz. but has all the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips. Includes supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters. Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you're a multi-sport enthusiast or a minimalist hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how extreme the adventure. Grab the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing: a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages
- Emergency Gear Repairs
- Treatment for Wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive
- Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin
- Bag Dimensions: 7.5" x 10" x 2"
- Weight: 5.8 oz.