You can’t always find your way back without a good direction finder, and what happens if the sun goes down? These are things you’ll need to consider when you’re ready to step your hiking game up beyond the beginner trails near town.
You’re going to need the right tools to ensure you’re prepared for new challenges that await. Enter the Sunset Hiker Bundle, exclusively available at Advanced Primate.
Not only does this kit include all the basics (minus a backpack, though we’ve got options for you there), but we've knocked the price down significantly, too. Like from $128 to a paltry $89. That is 31% off the regular price for you mathematicians out there...Which is pretty awesome.
Know an aspiring hiker? The Hiker Essentials Bundle makes a fantastic gift for someone like that. Which is also pretty awesome.
This Bundle Includes
722 Spitfire Buck Knife ($49)
- S35VN martensitic stainless steel blade provides extreme edge retention with high corrosion resistance.
- Lockback design for safe use
- Blade type: drop point
- Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Closed Length: 4 1/4"
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Kit includes: plate, bowl, Camp Cup, Switch Spork, and tether
- Lid doubles as a plate, leakproof seal keeps your meal contained
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe, BPA free, Phthalate Free, and EN approved
- Made from ultra-durable polypropylene
- Two-Piece Switch Spork set provides a dedicated fork, knife, & spoon
- Collapsible Camp Cup stows inside Mess Kit for secure transport
- Material: Polypropylene, Nylon & TPE
- Volume: Bowl: 23.3 fl oz. (690 ml) Lid: 19 fl oz. (561 ml)
- Camp Cup Volume: 12 fl. oz. (355ml)
- Weight: 10.08 oz. (310 grams)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 8 x 8 x 3 in (17.1 x 17.1 x 5.7 cm)
- Lifetime warranty
- TruArcTM Global Needle
- 2-degree resolution
- Map magnifier (loop)
- Inches & centimeters scale
- Dimensions: 2.9" x 4.2" x 0.6"
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The Pocket First Aid Field Guide by George Dvorchak is like having a tiny doctor who loves the outdoors in your very pocket.
- Author: George E. Dvorchak
- Publish Date: October 6, 2010
- Publisher: Skyhorse
- Hardback; 160 pages
Finley Mill Stash Light ($18)
- LED flashlight, batteries included
- 1" diameter stash compartment
- Bottle opener on cap
- Friction surface on the outside tube can be used to light matches
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.