Few things in life command understated attention in an overstated way better than going all black. And few states understand cutting edge style and innovation better than California. That's why the California Blackout made perfect sense to be our first Adventure Advanced Bundle offering.
It features a best in class, go-anywhere backpack, the Crag Pack by Alpin Mountain Company from Tahoe, matte black on black wayfarer style Fort Knocks from Knockaround out of sunny San Diego, and an RFID thief blocking-no-nonsense wallet from Dash stationed in San Francisco.
The best part of this whole thing? We've knocked the price down significantly, like from $209 to a totally palatable $159, because that's the kind of friends we are.
This Bundle Includes
Alpin Crag Pack ($155)
- Abrasion-resistant exterior with a waterproof liner
- Made from 600D Cordura nylon
- Weather-proof front zipper pocket for safekeeping of electronics
- Wide-open interior compartment allows for nearly unlimited gear storage configuration
- Ergonomically designed shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Backed by a craftsmanship guarantee
- Matte Black frames
- Polarized black smoke lenses
- Gunmetal hardware
- FDA approved, impact-resistant lenses with laser-etched logo
- UV400 Protection
- Protective pouch included
- Quickdraw capable. User hand dexterity sold separately
- Made from RFID blocking material
- Fits in your front pocket, shirt pocket, or back pocket
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.