The Tallac Pullover is the perfect medley of comfort and form. With features like an extended fit, kangaroo pouch, and a marvelously cozy cowl neck, the Tallac is more comfortable than your favorite blanket and offers a fashion-forward style not found elsewhere on the market.
Hand-cut and sewn in San Francisco, California, this high-pile pullover offers material born from the same mill that Patagonia and The North Face choose for their prized garments. Designed for a seamless transition between outdoor adventure and everyday life this pullover is warm and comfy and guaranteed to make you wish your entire wardrobe was made of the same material.
- High pile, anti-pilling Sherpa fleece
- Relaxed/ longer fit
- Cowl neck with polyester/ elastic drawcord
- High-low hem
- Oversized kangaroo pockets
- Thumbhole inserts
- Model is 5'5", wearing a size small
- Wash cold, tumble dry on low
- Proudly made in San Francisco, California
- Tailored for a comfortable fit so go with your regular size
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.