The Tallac Pullover is the perfect medley of comfort and form. With features like an extended fit, kangaroo pouch, and a marvelously cozy cowl neck, the Tallac is more comfortable than your favorite blanket and offers a fashion-forward style not found elsewhere on the market.
Hand-cut and sewn in San Francisco, California, this high-pile pullover offers material born from the same mill that Patagonia and The North Face choose for their prized garments. Designed for a seamless transition between outdoor adventure and everyday life this pullover is warm and comfy and guaranteed to make you wish your entire wardrobe was made of the same material.
- High pile, anti-pilling Sherpa fleece
- Relaxed/ longer fit
- Cowl neck with polyester/ elastic drawcord
- High-low hem
- Oversized kangaroo pockets
- Thumbhole inserts
- Model is 5'5", wearing a size small
- Wash cold, tumble dry on low
- Proudly made in San Francisco, California
- Tailored for a comfortable fit so go with your regular size