Inspired by what American lawyer and amateur poet Francis Scott Key witnessed in 1814 when 19 British naval ships attacked the Baltimore Harbor, the Star Spangled Torrey Pines from Knockaround embody the grit that the foundation of this great country was built upon. The true blue front of these matte frames offers a clean look from head on while the red, white and blue arms show what these babies are all about from any other angle. Torrey Pines feature an extra wide frame affording the wearer full face coverage while the forward facing lean adds an edge not found elsewhere in the sunglasses space.
This release from Knockaround is perfect for hitting the trails with peak functionality, fashion forward style, and Star Spangled pride.
- Blue fronts with red, white, and blue arms
- White stars and stripes patterns along each outside arm
- Matte finish
- Silver 'K' logos
- Polarized moonshine lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
- Betsy Ross would be proud
- Featuring an oversize rectangular lens shape, the Torrey Pines frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.