Inspired by what American lawyer and amateur poet Francis Scott Key witnessed in 1814 when 19 British naval ships attacked the Baltimore Harbor, the Star Spangled Fort Knocks from Knockaround embody the true grit that the foundation of this great country was built upon. The folks at Knockaround have targeted the sweet spot between paying too much for facial style and getting that perfect look that we're all searching for.
These Star Spangled shades will make you feel great on a daily basis, proud to be an American, and will look even better when you're out playing in the sun.
- Blue fronts with red, white, and blue arms
- White stars and stripes patterns along each arm
- Matte finish
- Silver hardware
- Polarized moonshine lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch included
- Betsy Ross would be proud
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.