Whether you’re headed out for a long weekend in the woods or on a meandering drive through the countryside with your bestie, the Stanley 30 qt Adventure Cold for Days Cooler is a trustee companion. Why? Because it'll keep your food and drinks frosty cold for up to 4 days and look good doing it.
The unique frame is unlike any other cooler of it's size and it provides extra height to accommodate 2-Liters, longnecks, fifths, and foot longs. You know you can trust that Stanley always brings that hard-wearing, leak-free construction along for the ride. Close it up and use it as a table, step stool, or an extra seat. No worries there. This cooler should be the first thing you pack on your next weekend excursion. So what are you waiting for? Grab yours today and get out there!
- Double wall foam insulation locks in cold for up to 4 days
- Padlock friendly design
- Foamed lid with leakproof gasket
- Sturdy latches and hinges
- Leakproof drain plug
- Tall enough for longneck bottles and standard 2-liter bottles
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 21.34" L x 15.47" W x 18.46" H (room for up to 40 cans)
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.