You think you're ready to swim with the sharks?
Summer is the best time to wear sunglasses and for us Knockaround fans, Shark Week represents the pinnacle of sunglasses season. Now in their 6th season of producing Limited Edition Shark Week collaboration shades (celebration) the joint effort between Knockaround and Discovery Channel is really hitting it's stride.
This years Fort Knocks frame feature a translucent ocean-blue that fades into shoreline turquoise like the coastal waters we all know and love. A row of razor-sharp jaws along the front are nicely contrasted by submarine gold lenses and sunken treasure hardware detailing. Silhouettes of sharks line arms, highlighted by an appearance of the king himself, the might great white.
As per usual with Shark Weeks the limited edition supply is always exceeded by demand so be sure to attack your pair today!
- Limited quantity available
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Oceana
- Translucent bathymetric-blue frame
- Row of razor-sharp jaws on the front
- Polarized submarine-gold lenses
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Great White Shark microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Shark Week packaging
- Sunken treasure hardware
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with UV400 protection
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.