So you like to swim in the ocean huh? Shark Week is something many of us that enjoy the fear of an up close and personal encouter with man eaters look forward to each and every year on Discovery Channel. Now you can add that love/fear relationship to your everyday summer outings with the -fourth annual- Official Fort Knocks Shark Week frames from Knockaround. These kick ass frames feature translucent breakwater blue graphics with great white shark teeth around the lenses and predator red mirror lenses with a UV400 rating to protect your vision. These babies are super limited edition so be sure to sneak attack a pair today!
- Limited quantity available
- Translucent breakwater blue frame
- Great White jaw graphics on the front frame
- Silver hardware
- Shark Week fin lens etch
- Polarized predator red lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Shark tooth microfiber protective pouch
- $5 from every pair sold donated to Oceana
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.