What is the one thing you always need on the trail? Water!
The Aquamira Frontier Max is the only outdoor and tactical filter system good for 1000 gallons of field use. This is the most versatile inline filter available on the market today and includes the Series IV GRN Line Backcountry filter good for the removal of bacteria, Cryptosporidium and Giardia for 1000 gallons of use. It features a flow rate of up to 500 ml/min for immediate thirst protection. Plug in the patented Bite Me valve to convert your MAX into a straw filter.
Have this on hand for use in emergencies, international travel, backcountry excursions or anywhere the water may be of questionable quality.
- Backcountry filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 1000 gallons
- Accepts any Series IV cartridge
- Connects to reservoirs, gravity, and DIY systems via UQC quick connects
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
- Performance Data Sheet
- Instruction Manual
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.