We consider ourselves proud members of the Animal Kingdom here at Advanced Primate. But some of us are faring a lot better than others. We don’t want our friends to go the way of the dodo, so we are excited to offer these Knockaround/San Diego Zoo Global collaborations in the fight against extinction.
In the wild, rhinos aren't animals you really want to mess with. Luckily the opposite is true with everything from Knockaround. The Rhino Fort Knocks feature that distinct, craggy textured gray that looks like it's in dire need of a lotion bath, just like real rhinos. On the backside is a soothing slate gray that's easy on the eyes and designed to keep you from charging your closest neighbor while you're out. Midnight graphite lenses (polarized of course) are right at home on this backdrop of all gray and polished silver K-logos give this pair the majestic look they deserve.
If you love wildlife and want to do your part when it comes to looking awesome and helping animals, get your Rhino For Knocks today. We have a limited supply that definitely won't last!
- Textured gray and smoky slate frames
- Polarized midnight graphic lenses
- Polished silver K-logos
- San Diego Zoo Knockaround protective pouch
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- $5 from every pair sold will go to support the San Diego Zoo Global Wildlife Conservancy
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.