This premium level mess kit from UCO gives campers, adventurers, and lunch break lovers everything needed to mow down an essential meal just about anywhere.
Featuring a 2 piece extending switch spork, all-new UCO collapsible Camp Cup, the trustee UCO sealable bowl/plate combo, and a groove matched spoon, the 6 piece mess kit follows the "waste not, want not" methodology to a T.
Made from ultra-durable material and fitted with rubberized grips so it won't slip, this kit can bang around in your rolltop pack all weekend long and show up to the office the next day without missing a beat. Backed by UCO's limited lifetime warranty, you can rest assured you won't need to replace this key adventure accessory anytime in the foreseeable future.
- Kit includes: plate, bowl, Camp Cup, Switch Spork, and tether
- Lid doubles as a plate, leakproof seal keeps your meal contained
- Microwave and Dishwasher safe, BPA free, Phthalate Free, and EN approved
- Made from ultra-durable polypropylene
- Two-Piece Switch Spork set provides a dedicated fork, knife, & spoon
- Collapsible Camp Cup stows inside Mess Kit for secure transport
- Material: Polypropylene, Nylon & TPE
- Volume: Bowl: 23.3 fl oz. (690 ml) Lid: 19 fl oz. (561 ml)
- Camp Cup Volume: 12 fl. oz. (355ml)
- Weight: 10.08 oz. (310 grams)
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 8 x 8 x 3 in (17.1 x 17.1 x 5.7 cm)
- Lifetime warranty
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.