As Proof Eyewear continues to evolve their designs and double down on their dedication to leaving the world better than they found it, fans of the brand continue to reap the benefits. Take the Rainier, for example. One of their latest offerings pushes the brand to a bold to a new level.
Featuring oversize squared lenses styled with a unique split tortoise design, predominantly wooden arms, and a new style of logo, you begin to see what we're talking about. But it doesn't stop there. A golden Proof bird icon adorns the inside one arm tip and a golden outline of Mount Rainier across the backside add the perfect finishing touches.
As if you needed another reason to scoop a pair up, $10 from each pair sold goes straight to Proof’s annual projects to empower people around the world.
- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate and sustainably sourced wood
- Stainless steel spring hinge fits most face shapes sizes
- Comes with wood box and microfiber pouch
- Polarized lenses
- 100% UVA/ UVB protection
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: "Enjoy the View"
- Featuring a square lens shape, the Rainier frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.