One of the hottest designs in the new Proof Adventure Series, the Owyhee features a fashion-forward take on the timeless wayfarer style. We feel confident in stating that if you love the Tamarack frame, you'll love the Owyhee just as much, and your wallet may love them even more.
Made from approx. 95% cotton-based acetate, the remaining 5% is a combo of Proof trademark wood (of course) elegantly placed at the tips of each arm and the rugged metal 5-barrel hinges.
As if you needed another reason to scoop a pair up, $10 from each pair sold goes straight to Proof’s annual projects to empower people around the world.
- Handcrafted from cotton-based acetate and sustainably sourced wood
- Stainless steel spring hinge fits most face shapes sizes
- Comes with wood box and microfiber pouch
- Polarized lenses
- 100% UVA/ UVB protection
- Water and sweat-resistant
- Quote Inside: "Make a Way"
- Featuring a square lens shape, the Owyhee Acetate frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.