Take a friend on a multi-day adventure with the emergency supplies you need in a meticulously organized and water-resistant compact bag. The contents are arranged in clearly labeled pockets by injury type and the included first aid guide gives you all the knowledge you need to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses.
The Mountain Hiker Med Kit contains first aid essentials in a durable, water-resistant medical bag that gives you peace of mind without slowing you down.
- The Easy Care system organizes contents by injury in clearly-labeled pockets
- Includes a variety of dressings
- Manage fevers, pain, and allergies
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin
- Use the Wilderness Medicine Guide to know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses
- Bag Dimensions: 6.5" x 3" x 5.5"
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.