Adventure safely with the Mountain Backpacker Medical Kit for the emergency supplies you need in a meticulously organized and water-resistant compact bag. Featuring contents stored in clearly labeled pockets by injury type and a first aid guide that gives you the knowledge you’ll need to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses.
If you live or play outside of cell range, this is the kit that you will want in your car and in your backpack.
- The Easy Care system organizes contents by injury in clearly-labeled pockets
- Includes an irrigation syringe, butterfly bandages, tincture of benzoin, and a variety of dressings
- Stop bleeding quickly with a large trauma pad
- Manage fevers, stomach aches, pain, and allergies
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin
- Use the Wilderness Medicine Guide to know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with up-to-date first aid
- Bag Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.5" x 6"
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.