The Monterey Blanket from Trek Light Gear is a true hand made gem, brightly colored and woven from a traditional loom for that perfect childhood memory inducing feel. We bet the first thing you'll wonder when you pick yours up is how the Monterey can appear so rugged yet feel so irresistibly soft?
That's because the process for making these beauties starts with clothes. More accurately the excess material left over from when clothes are made, which is then converted to pulp and repurposed into yarn. This process is not only responsible for the unique feel, but also a one of a kind blanket.
You'll be hard pressed to ever find two Monterey's that are exactly alike. Please do expect that there will be some slight variation in yours from what you see pictured here. You can also expect to love every bit your own slice of Monterey from the first moment you lay eyes on it. Get yours today before the one meant for you is gone.
- Midweight design is perfect for durability and warmth
- Diamond pattern with vivid colors and traditional fringed ends
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Woven in Mexico on a traditional handloom
- Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Width: 4.5ft / 54 in / 1.4m
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.