The Monterey Blanket from Trek Light Gear is a true hand made gem, brightly colored and woven from a traditional loom for that perfect childhood memory inducing feel. We bet the first thing you'll wonder when you pick yours up is how the Monterey can appear so rugged yet feel so irresistibly soft?
That's because the process for making these beauties starts with clothes. More accurately the excess material left over from when clothes are made, which is then converted to pulp and repurposed into yarn. This process is not only responsible for the unique feel, but also a one of a kind blanket.
You'll be hard pressed to ever find two Monterey's that are exactly alike. Please do expect that there will be some slight variation in yours from what you see pictured here. You can also expect to love every bit your own slice of Monterey from the first moment you lay eyes on it. Get yours today before the one meant for you is gone.
- Midweight design is perfect for durability and warmth
- Diamond pattern with vivid colors and traditional fringed ends
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Woven in Mexico on a traditional handloom
- Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Width: 4.5ft / 54 in / 1.4m
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.