The Salmon Belt features two wild salmon circling one another in Zoolander's favorite pose... er color, Blue Steel. It's a pretty awesome action shot for the fish.
Some say it's actually a representation of the circle of life for salmon. How they always return to the same place they were born to spawn and then just a few days later, perish. Others say it's the only way the designers could fit two fish on the belt. We like to let the people decide.
If you like to conserve nature like we do, you should choose this belt. Each one sold donates 10% of proceeds to the Wild Salmon Center to help ensure these beasts stick around for a while.
- This belt gives 10% back to support The Wild Salmon Center.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. Grip6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- Buckle weight: .5 oz
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Belt weight: 1.7 - 2.8 oz depending upon length.
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.