The Salmon Belt features two wild salmon circling one another in Zoolander's favorite pose... er color, Blue Steel. It's a pretty awesome action shot for the fish.
Some say it's actually a representation of the circle of life for salmon. How they always return to the same place they were born to spawn and then just a few days later, perish. Others say it's the only way the designers could fit two fish on the belt. We like to let the people decide.
If you like to conserve nature like we do, you should choose this belt. Each one sold donates 10% of proceeds to the Wild Salmon Center to help ensure these beasts stick around for a while.
- This belt gives 10% back to support The Wild Salmon Center.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. Grip6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- Buckle weight: .5 oz
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Belt weight: 1.7 - 2.8 oz depending upon length.
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.