The Mount Whitney belt not only keeps your pants up, but as the tallest mountain in the contiguous United States and the Sierra Nevada, with an elevation of 14,505 feet, it makes you want to stand a little taller.
Grip6 belts famously come come in two pieces which not only promotes their badger bite, never slip grip, but also allows you to swap buckles or belts to perfectly match belt to the occasion. Get one, you'll love it.
- Show off your love of mountain adventure with a laser engraving of Mount Whitney on your buckle.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times. Will not protrude or dig into your belly when you sit, stand, or do something else that would cause a regular belt to act up.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Belt weight: 50-80 grams (1.75 - 3 oz) depending on length
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Buckle weight: 24 grams (> 1 oz)
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.