The Mount Whitney belt not only keeps your pants up, but as the tallest mountain in the contiguous United States and the Sierra Nevada, with an elevation of 14,505 feet, it makes you want to stand a little taller.
Grip6 belts famously come come in two pieces which not only promotes their badger bite, never slip grip, but also allows you to swap buckles or belts to perfectly match belt to the occasion. Get one, you'll love it.
- Show off your love of mountain adventure with a laser engraving of Mount Whitney on your buckle.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times. Will not protrude or dig into your belly when you sit, stand, or do something else that would cause a regular belt to act up.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Belt weight: 50-80 grams (1.75 - 3 oz) depending on length
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Buckle weight: 24 grams (> 1 oz)
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.