The next time you pull up to a quiet snow-covered trail that runs along a river you'll be glad your seafoam Luna Running snowshoes are in your trunk. Strap them to your boots or shoes you're already wearing, grab your poles and pack and you're off. As comfortable as the shoes you're wearing when you put these Lunas on, they take your journey to the next level via their rocker platform bends and rolls with your foot. When the rocker returns to form it does so with pep in it's step and that spring back makes it feel as though you're out for a walk on the moon. Extra cushion and insulation provided by this model keeps you comfortable and warm.
Designed for beginner snowshoers, veterans of the sport looking for a fresh take, and snowshoe runners you better grab a second pair for a buddy while you're here. Everybody you know will want a pair once they see yours.
- Rocker platform bends and rolls with your foot.
- Simple, secure hook and loop bindings.
- Serious traction with durable rubber lugs and optional ice cleats for hardpack & icy conditions.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- Recommended for hiking and running on packed trails, flat to rolling terrain.
- 7″ x 20″, 2.65 lbs/pair
- Fits 6Y to 12M
- Recommended for women, children, and runners
- Limited 1-year warranty for material defects. It does not include wear and tear.
- For the most comfortable experience, don’t over-tighten the Velcro straps.
- Not recommended for deep snow.
- Not recommended for steep and variable terrain.