For those that aren't familiar with the San Diego born November Project, we highly recommend you check them out. Focused on empowering people through ridiculously approachable group workouts staged all across the country, the organization's motto is: "Just Show Up".
It's fitting, then, that Knockaround's first Limited Editions built on the Sport version of their Premiums frame is a collaborative effort with NP. The Sport Premiums pair, Knockaround's best selling Premium frame, has the latest non-slip sports finish, and rubberized nose pads. We've tested the non-slip part in a 5K and can confirm, they do not move around on your face.
In honor of November Project's early morning gatherings, these LE's feature deep cranberry jelly frames that fade upward into a sky of delicious and nutritious orange juice. Adorned with glossy black K logos and polarized sunrise lenses, the inside of each arm is stenciled with Summit 7s. Each pair comes equipped with a protective plank-it-out pouch.
If you enjoy getting out there and finding new things to enjoy in life, these are the sunglasses you should be wearing while you do that. You can learn more about the NP movement here.
- Limited Edition
- Deep cranberry to an orange-juice yellow fade on the fronts and arms
- Arms interior stenciled with Summit 7s
- Polarized sunrise lenses
- Black K logos
- Cranberry embedded rubber nose pads
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Plank-it-out protective pouch
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Premium frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.