For those that aren't familiar with the San Diego born November Project, we highly recommend you check them out. Focused on empowering people through ridiculously approachable group workouts staged all across the country, the organization's motto is: "Just Show Up".
It's fitting, then, that Knockaround's first Limited Editions built on the Sport version of their Premiums frame is a collaborative effort with NP. The Sport Premiums pair, Knockaround's best selling Premium frame, has the latest non-slip sports finish, and rubberized nose pads. We've tested the non-slip part in a 5K and can confirm, they do not move around on your face.
In honor of November Project's early morning gatherings, these LE's feature deep cranberry jelly frames that fade upward into a sky of delicious and nutritious orange juice. Adorned with glossy black K logos and polarized sunrise lenses, the inside of each arm is stenciled with Summit 7s. Each pair comes equipped with a protective plank-it-out pouch.
If you enjoy getting out there and finding new things to enjoy in life, these are the sunglasses you should be wearing while you do that. You can learn more about the NP movement here.
- Limited Edition
- Deep cranberry to an orange-juice yellow fade on the fronts and arms
- Arms interior stenciled with Summit 7s
- Polarized sunrise lenses
- Black K logos
- Cranberry embedded rubber nose pads
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Plank-it-out protective pouch
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Premium frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.