Humboldt County, California although small in population by Cali standards is known across the land for a few very good reasons. Located along the Northern California coast, approx. 270 miles north of San Francisco, Humboldt is home to the famous Redwood Forest. If you're a Star Wars fan, that means this was Endor and yes you might just see an Ewok while you wander among the ferns, beneath these behemoth trees. You also might catch a whiff of some of the finest mary jane around, but that's a tale for another day.
The Humboldt Blanket is hand made with loving care; with the sights, sounds, and smells of Humboldt County hazily in mind. Crafted from repurposed excess clothing materials, each of these blankets is sure to arrive as unique as their future owner. Might that be you? If your journey brought you this far, we sort of think it should be.
- Midweight design is perfect for durability and warmth
- Diamond pattern with vivid colors and traditional fringed ends
- Cozy and big blanket for sharing and cuddling
- Woven in Mexico on a traditional handloom
- Length: 6.5ft / 78 in / 2m
- Width: 4.1ft / 49 in / 1.3m
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- 50% Acrylic, 40% Polyester, 10% Cotton
- Mexican Blanket, Handmade In Mexico
- Wash Cold, Tumble Low (Dry Clean for best care)
- Happiness Guaranteed
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.