Engineered with all the features you need for ultralight adventure. 100% waterproof main compartment, full alpine carry harness, equipment ready, and compressable for travel. What more could you ask for?
The Freerain28 is designed to be the most weatherproof, lightweight, and storable backpack. Ultralight UHMWPE-reinforced Robic nylon provides extraordinary durability. The UTS coating, sealed seams and rolltop closure deliver a fully waterproof main compartment.
The Freerain28 is engineered for high-performance and built to take you further. This pack is most definitely ready when you are.
- 28-Liter capacity.
- Waterproof main compartment with internally sealed seams.
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength.
- Compresses for travel, includes mesh compression sack.
- Hydration compatible.
- Removable hip belt with pockets.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Breathable, weight-distributing shoulder straps.
- Rolltop with an integrated zipper closure for fast access or added security.
- Two gear loops with reinforced shockcord captures.
- Water resistant front zipper pocket.
- Oversized mesh side pockets.
- Compression straps for stabilizing loads or attaching equipment.
- Load lifters for adjusting weight distribution and fit.
- 70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene) reinforced ripstop, PU waterproofing.
- 50D nylon mini ripstop, UTS waterproofing.
- Internally sealed seams.
- Nylon monomesh shoulder straps.
- Hypalon™ rolltop and tether point reinforcements.
- Number 5 YKK® PU coated sealing zippers.
- YKK® ultralight, wide entry side release buckles.
- 210D bonded nylon thread.
- Unpacked 21.5 x 11 x 8 in.
- Packed 4 x 4 x 5.5 in.
- 12.3 oz
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.