The Freerain Packable Hip Pack is a lightweight, waterproof, hands-free place to keep all your small valuables. Perfect for a small fishing kit, an emergency kit, or just keeping your cell phone dry. Two liters will hold more than you expect.
The extraordinary durability, sealed seams, and rolltop closure provide a fully waterproof main compartment. The adjustable belt can be worn at the waist or crossbody as a sling. The innovative integrated zipper on the rolltop main compartment can be used alone for fast access or rolled for full waterproofing. Stow it away by tucking it into its own front pocket or compress further using the included mesh compression sack.
This Freerain Hip Pack will be your go-to every time you head outdoors.
- 2-Liter waterproof main compartment with internally sealed seams.
- Rolltop with an integrated zipper closure for fast access or added security.
- UHMWPE-reinforced wear panels for durability, abrasion resistance, and tear strength.
- Compress for travel by inverting into its front pocket, or use the included mesh compression sack.
- Wear crossbody or as a hip pack.
- Additional front zipper pocket.
- Compression straps to secure contents.
- 70D Robic® nylon UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene) reinforced ripstop, PU waterproofing.
- 50D nylon mini ripstop, UTS waterproofing.
- Hypalon™ rolltop and tether point reinforcements.
- Number 5 YKK® PU coated sealing zippers.
- YKK® ultralight, wide entry side release buckles.
- 210D bonded nylon thread.
- Unpacked 10 in x 5 in x 3 in
- Packed 3 in x 3 in x 4.25 in
- 4 oz
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.