Nothing produced in the last 80 years can compare to the way the Field Company Cast Iron Skillet performs. Lighter, smoother, and made in the USA, the naturally non-stick Field Skillet is built for easy searing, sauteing, frying and roasting.
The Field Skillet is a precisely designed, smoother, lighter cast iron pan reminiscent of the best vintage American skillets. This is the closest living relative to vintage cast iron: light enough for everyday cooking, with a smooth, naturally non-stick cooking surface. Nothing made in the last 80 years compares to the way this real cast iron skillet does.
A great cast iron skillet should be the pan you reach for most often. The skillet's weight and handle ergonomics make it easy to maneuver around the stovetop, oven, and grill, while retaining the heft needed for high-heat searing.
Using the traditional vintage sizing conventions, the “number” corresponds not to diameter in inches, but to the burner ring size on an old-fashioned wood-burning stove. That means a No. 8 skillet is actually larger than 8 inches.
- 10 ¼" top diameter, 8 ¾" cooking surface.
- 4.5 lb total weight.
- Natural non-stick surface, no harmful chemicals or coatings.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to cook.
- Compatible with all stovetop burner types, including glass and ceramic.
To keep your Field Skillet in top condition:
- Pre-heat on low for up to 5 minutes before you start cooking.
- Use acidic ingredients sparingly.
- Clean according the Field Method for Cast Iron Care & Maintenance.
- Hand-wash only. Never in the dishwasher.
- Towel dry or heat to dry on the stovetop. Never drip-dry or store wet.
Most importantly, cook often!
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.