One of Jelt's newest color offerings, their Digital Camo belt with stealth black buckle is sure to add a touch of style to any cutting edge ensemble you're putting together. Utilizing a modern elastic stretch material, these belts provide an exceptionally comfortable fit while enhancing everything else a great belt should do.
Lightweight with a super slim no-show buckle, Jelt Belts are virtually invisible beneath an untucked shirt. Featuring an ultra-comfortable design for nearly any occasion, Jelt belts don't just look and feel good, they also do good. Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, anyone wearing one of these bad boys is instantly transformed into an adventuring friend to Mother Earth.
On the inside is another innovation that Jelt is known for: a super grippy, non-slip gel lining makes certain that it stays in place. Finally, Jelt Belts are completely metal-free, meaning that they can be worn through airport security and metal detectors. Add one to your cart today; we guarantee you'll love it.
- Made for men and women
- Super stretchy elastic made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Flat buckle features no-show design avoid undesirable buckle bulge
- Can be worn with or without belt loops
- Designed for outdoor adventure or the urban jungle
- Hypoallergenic, 100% non-metal and nickel free
- Belt width: 1.12"
- Belt weight: 2 oz
- Extra Small: measures 28" and stretches to 32"
- Small: measures 31" and stretches to 35"
- Medium: measures 34" and stretches to 38"
- Large: measures 38" and stretches to 42"
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.