The Denim Navy Blue belt from Jelt is one of their top-selling offerings. Boasting an all navy elastic stretch material this belt provides an exceedingly modern take on a classic style.
Lightweight with a super slim no-show buckle, Jelt Belts are virtually invisible beneath an untucked shirt. Ultra-comfortable and designed for nearly any occasion, these belts don't just look and feel good, they also do good. Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, anyone that owns a Jelt is instantly transformed into an adventuring friend of Mother Earth.
On the inside of the belt is another innovation that Jelt is known for: a super grippy, non-slip gel lining makes certain that it stays in place. Finally, Jelt Belts are completely metal-free, meaning that they can be worn through airport security and metal detectors. Add one to your cart today; we guarantee you'll love it.
- Made for men and women
- Super stretchy elastic made from 100% recycled water bottles
- Flat buckle features no-show design avoid undesirable buckle bulge
- Can be worn with or without belt loops
- Designed for outdoor adventure or the urban jungle
- Hypoallergenic, 100% non-metal and nickel free
- Belt width: 1.12"
- Belt weight: 2 oz
- Extra Small: measures 28" and stretches to 32"
- Small: measures 31" and stretches to 35"
- Medium: measures 34" and stretches to 38"
- Large: measures 38" and stretches to 42"
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.