All Farm to Feet Damascus socks are engineered to take your sock game to new heights and the low cut version is no exception. Built for runners and hikers that demand support from a low cut but this sock is equally suitable for adventurers in more casual settings as well.
Advanced features including a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, the lightweight Damascus crew offers superior moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool that also happens to naturally resist odor-causing bacterial buildup. Strategically located full-density padding provides blister protection for long trips, while US-only materials and construction guarantee hard-wearing durability.
- U.S. Merino Wool- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. 100% U.S. grown merino wool sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion - High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Low Cut - Below the ankle, this sock just barely peeks out of your shoe.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 54% US Merino Wool
- 43 % US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.