Named for one of the most hiker friendly towns along the Appalachian Trail, (Damascus, Virginia) it makes sense that the Damascus Crew from Farm to Feet is the preferred sock of serious day hikers and thru-hikers alike.
Advanced features include a fine-tuned blend of cushioning and ventilation, the lightweight Damascus crew offers superior moisture management thanks to super-fine 19.5-micron merino wool that also happens to naturally resist odor-causing bacterial buildup. Strategically located full-density padding provides blister protection for long trips, while US-only materials and construction guarantee hard-wearing durability.
All of these features are in place to provide you with one thing: the most comfortable, funk free, longest lasting socks you'll ever own. Okay maybe that's three things.
- U.S. Merino Wool- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. 100% U.S. grown merino wool sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion - High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- Crew - Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 51% US Merino Wool
- 46 % US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|