Enhance the exhilaration of skiing downhill with these low-profile Jackson ski socks. The ultralight minimalist design will not add bulk to your high-performance ski boots. Developed and tested on the steep, rocky slopes of Wyoming's Teton Range for the skier who loves the feeling of freedom. The Jackson uses US-sourced, Friction-Free, American-made nylon to eliminate hotspots and keep your feet cool and dry. Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear and increase the life of the sock. Pick up your pair now and be ready for the next ski season near you.
- Ultralight ski sock
- Made without padding for best fit under tight ski boots
- Nylon yarns use PTFE coating to eliminate friction and irritation
- Spandex Lycra provides form-fitting stretch and stays in place
- Seamless toe closure
- Flat-knit construction for a smoother feel without irritation
- Both nylon yarns and Lycra made entirely in the USA
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 47% US PTFE Nylon
45% US Nylon
8% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.