Part of the Limited Edition IBEX Series, the Ascent X-Pack 25L from Alpin Mountain Company is a versatile, feature packed backpack designed to elevate your back country experience every step of the way. Crafted with minimalism and ease of access in mind, the Ascent X-Pack is a rolltop pack at it's core which makes it volume adjusting. Two compression straps cradle your gear and make sure things stay put while you're out there swinging from vines. While the dual-zippered center access point provides for quick access when the rolltop is cinched and the compression straps are tight. Made from high quality, abrasion resistant, weatherproof materials the Ascent X-Pack 25L is aimed right at the soul of ambitious adventure seekers everywhere.
We are gigantic fans of Alpin packs here at AP and once you experience their quality and attention to detail for yourself, we think you will be too.
- The Alpine Ibex is a species of wild goat that lives in European Alps. They inhabit, steep, rugged terrain near the snowline.
- Dimension Polyant X-50 multi-cam side panels and VX-21 body provide the right balance of durable yet lightweight materials
- Rolltop opening provides volume adjustment capabilities
- Weatherproof center zipper gives quick access to a wide-open interior compartment
- Dense foam back panel, articulated shoulder straps, and padded waist straps rest high enough to allow for full hip socket movement
- Quality made in the Northern Sierras, USA
- Dimensions: 22”x14”x6”
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.