The Gold 9 all-terrain snowshoe might be the best snowshoe you ever own. The athletic design makes it highly maneuverable. Lightweight but long-lasting durable components, and easy on/off bindings with ratchet buckles and quick release adjustments.
Features aggressive stainless steel crampons including a unique climbing toe claw along with a main claw immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel. With the traction they provide there will be no slipping or sliding, even on hard and icy inclines.
Each set of aluminum snowshoes come with a pair of heel lifts to make climbing more efficient and comfortable. If you're snowshoeing up long, sustained climbs, a heel lift might be exactly what the right thing. If you're spending most of your time on flat or rolling terrain, you probably don't need the heel lift.
Crescent Moon uses hypalon strapping, a nearly unbreakable water-proof material that works in a huge range of temperatures. These bindings won't come loose, won't freeze, and won't come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb.
For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Gold 9 Trail snowshoe is a great choice for any enthusiast. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. There are no boundaries with gear this good.
- 9" x 27", teardrop shaped frame for better maneuverability.
- 4.4 lbs/pair, Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs.
- Fits shoe sizes W6 to M10.5.
- Binding features spring cam buckle, quick pull loop, and ratchet heel strap.
- Stainless steel crampon with climbing "toe" claw design.
- Based in Colorado, USA. Limited Lifetime warranty - does not include wear and tear.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.