The Gold 10 is built for beginning exploration where most trails end. Bigger bindings, more traction, more surface area. The Gold 10 accommodates foot sizes 9 to 15 including large volume boots like snowboard, hard-shell tele boots, and every kind of cold weather boot. The Backcountry Snowshoe model also features a brilliant set of traversing claws in addition to the stainless steel teeth located at the ball, heel, and most uniquely, the climbing toe claw. You’ll have traction everywhere you need it and nowhere that you don't. The moderated tear drop shape makes the 32" x 10" dimension feel more maneuverable than traditionally shaped 30" snowshoes. These are the finest backcountry snowshoes you'll ever own.
Each set of aluminum snowshoes come with a pair of heel lifts that will add 2 inches of platform under your heel and make climbing more efficient, comfortable, and improve traction when you're snowshoeing up long, sustained climbs. If you're spending most of your time on flatter or rolling terrain, you probably don't need the heel lift.
- 10 x 32 in, teardrop shaped frame – more maneuverable than traditionally shaped shoes
- 4.95 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 225 lbs
- Large SPL binding system fits shoe sizes 9 to 15
- Binding features spring cam buckle quick pull loop and ratchet heel strap
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws
- Based in Colorado, USA. Limited Lifetime warranty - does not include wear and tear
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.