Snowshoeing or hiking. You're going to wonder how you survived without trekking poles.
Add a sense of security as you face the trail with the Crescent Moon Trekking Poles, an all-season wonder that can be used for hiking, snowshoeing, or just walking in the park. A pole provides better balance, more efficient climbing, and reduced fatigue. Ideal for anyone between 4 ‘6” and 6’ 4”, this three-section pole can adjust from 24 inches to 54 inches.
Made with 6061 T-6 Aircraft grade aluminum tubing, it has an adjustable shock system (stainless steel internal spring) for hard or soft surfaces, which can be turned off with a simple twist of the pole's upper section. It comes with two sets of baskets (one for summer, one for winter) and a carbide tungsten tip with a rubber cover.
A pair of the poles weighs just over a pound and they collapse down to 24". That means they will easily fit into most backpacks. The first time you stop yourself from falling over you'll quickly appreciate poles. There's no reason to fall first, get the poles and go right past the fall. Straight into winter.
- Ideal for climbing or descending in all terrain
- The 3 section poles collapse to 24″ long
- Flip-lock mechanism easy and secure
- Carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber tip covers and removable baskets
- Durable polyurethane handle-grip and strap
- Includes 2 baskets and 2 removable tip covers per pair
- Recommended for hikers and snowshoers, between 4’6″ and 6’4″ tall.
- Less than 1 lb. per pair