Ever get a random stroke of design inspiration and aren't sure what to do with it? The same is true for the folks at Knockaround except they've decided to start converting said inspiration into a brand new collection of limited editions called the Periodic Series. Before you lies the first entry in this sure to be epic series, the 1 KN, complete with the first Periodic Series Challenge Coin (numbered). The inspiration for this pair is a wild combination of translucent jelly frames, shapes, lines, and dots and the result is awesomely artisan pair of shades.
Built on one of Knockarounds most popular frames, the Fast Lane, this setup is not designed for the stuffy traditionalist. With a clean-cut rectangular frame shape designed to cover a larger percentage of your face, these babies tell the world to look out, you're coming through. Black K logos on each arm and dark smoke polarized lenses round out this impressive package. Snap up your pair today, because these limited editions are sure to move fast.
- Edition of 1,000
- Translucent jelly frame that fades from hazy white to black
- Sprinkled with a combination of dots, stripes, waves, and plus-signs up and down the exterior
- Black K logos
- Polarized smoke lenses
- FDA approved impact resistant lenses with full UV400 protection
- Protective pouch that mimics the unique fame design included
- Periodic Series Challenge Coin
- Featuring a rectangular lens shape, the Fast Lane frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.