One of the lightest backpacking stoves on the market, the Express Spider Backpacking stove is exceptionally sturdy and durable despite it's compact size. A great alternative (upgrade) from to a sit-on-top stove, the remote canister design provides a low center of gravity which adds stability and fuel configuration options. The preheating coil means this able little stove will cook even in colder temps. This minimalist set includes heat reflector and nylon bag. If you're looking for a great camp stove that folds up tight enough to fit in your top backpack pocket and will do the job of cooking your food in colder temps, look no further than the Express Spider Backpacking Stove.
- Lightweight and compact. Fits in the top pocket of your backpack.
- Remote canister design allows for a low center of gravity for added stability
- Narrow flame is fuel efficient
- Preheating coil excels at cooking in cold temps
- Can be upgraded with Express Spider MultiFuel Kit (not included) for use with liquid fuel
- Comes with heat reflector and nylon storage bag
- Ouput: 7,100 BTU; feeds 1-4
- Weight: 7.1 oz
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 3.2” x 2”
- Swedish design, built in Europe
- Fuel NOT included