One of the hottest designs in the new Proof Adventure Series, the Bruneau features a slick new spin on the aviator shape, made from approx. 95% cotton-based acetate. The other 5% is wood (of course) that adorns the tips of each arm and the metal that makes up the rugged 5-barrel hinges. The larger silhouette, retro shape, and look-alike wire frame aviator cutouts above the bridge of the nose complete this fresh package. As if you needed another reason to scoop a pair up, $10 from each pair sold goes straight to Proof’s annual projects to empower people around the world.
- Hand crafted from cotton-based acetate and sustainably sourced wood
- Stainless steel spring hinge fits most face shapes sizes
- Comes with wood box and microfiber pouch
- Black fade polarized lenses
- 100% UVA/ UVB protection
- Water and sweat resistant
- Quote Inside: "Live Boldly"
- Featuring a rounded aviator lens shape, the Bruneau Acetate frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.