The first thing you'll notice when you put on a pair of Greensboro low cut socks from Farm to Feet is how great they feel on your foot. This style features a no-show look and a micro-crew cut that prevents chaffing around the ankle experienced with a traditional low cut sock. US sourced, Merino wool composition stops ride down during exercise and prevents that funky stench you get with socks from other brands. The Greensboro in Dark Shadow color is that essential third option to traditional black and white. Pick up a pair of Greensboro low cut socks today -in any color we offer- and watch how quickly they climb to the top of your weekly rotation.
- U.S. Merino Wool- Soft, itch-free, naturally odor and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. 100% U.S. grown merino wool sourced exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion - Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- Seamless Toe Closure - Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Low Cut - Below the ankle, this sock just barely peeks out of your shoe.
- Durability Assured - Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 50% US Merino Wool
- 46 % US Nylon
- 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
Farm to Feet Size Guide
|Size||Men's Shoe||Women's Shoe|
|S||NA||4 - 6.5|
|M||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5|
|L||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5|
|XL||12 - 14.5||NA|
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.