The fastest way to get from zero to fire is a pinch of tinder and Titan Fire Striker from UCO. This particular setup is good for 20,000 strikes, too; aka, you'll never need to buy another one. Light your campfire, gas stove, or gas barbecue in all conditions including any altitude or cold weather.
Not sold yet? No worries. This puppy also comes equipped with a multi-functional survival tool. Functions include 4 hex bolt sizes, a bottle opener, and a screwdriver. Talk about your all-time minimalist tools! You can even use the sparks as a signal in an emergency.
- Ideal for camping, mountaineering, survival and emergency kits
- Fire Striker with robust Ferrocerium rod lasts up to 20,000 strikes
- Stainless-steel striker doubles as a multi-functional survival tool
- Paracord lanyard and rapid release carabineer
- Produces 5,400-degree sparks in any conditions, bright enough to be used as an emergency signal
- Ferro Rod Length: 4" (10cm)
- Ferro Rod Diameter: 1/2" (12mm)
- Total Weight w/ striker: 3.4 oz (96 grams)
- Rod Material: Ferrocerium Fire Steel
- Strike Life: 20,000 Strikes
- Striker Dimensions: 2.8 in x 0.7 in. 0.1 in. / 7.2 cm x 1.8 cm x 0.2 cm
- Package Dimensions: 6 in x 4 in. 0.6 in. / 15.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 1.5 cm
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.