Designed to fit perfectly over your shirt and under your outer shell, the Wooly Zip Hoodie from DESO Supply Co. is also your best bet for an everyday wear hoodie. Hand cut and sewn in San Francisco, California this technical fleece offers material born from the same mill that Patagonia and The North Face use for their prized garments. The Wooly is an ideal -season tested- mid-layer for skiing the mountains of Lake Tahoe or shredding the mountain at Tamarack Resort on your board, but is also so stylish and comfortable that you'll want to wear it as a standard outer layer when you're out on the town. Its warm as hell and guaranteed to garner questions like, "where did you get that?" Just tell them Advanced Primate sent you.
- Polyester technical fleece material; slightly wind resistant
- Multi-panel construction
- Elastic binding on hood, cuffs, waistband, and pockets
- Fitted hood to keep out the cold
- Full zipper design with #3 YKK zipper with garage
- Model is 6'2" 185 lbs, wearing a size large
- Wash cold, tumble dry on low
- Proudly made in San Francisco, California
- Tailored fit so go with your regular size
- DESO makes form fitting apparel. If you prefer a roomier fit - go up one size
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.