Simple, elegant, and exceedingly effective at their intended purpose, GRIP6 belts absolutely crush the minimalist approach to keeping your pants up. The Horizon Granite belt, part of their Ultralight Series, ups the ante even further.
The Ultralight Series features buckles that weigh in at nearly half the weight of the GRIP6 Classic series without sacrificing any of the brand's trademark ruggedness. Preferring the straightforward approach to getting it done, these belts come in two pieces which not only promotes their badger bite, never slip grip, but also allows you to swap buckles or belts to perfectly match belt to the occasion.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. Grip6 is a provider and supporter of good local jobs.
- Flat buckle design ensures that the belt lays flat at all times. Will not protrude or dig into your belly when you sit, stand, or do something else that would cause a regular belt to act up.
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are built with a slight curve to promote maximum comfort.
- No belt holes - infinitely adjustable
- Non-slip locking mechanism means that this belt won't need re-tightened throughout the day.
- Buckle weight: .5 oz
- Belt width: 1.5"
- Belt weight: 1.7 - 2.8 oz depending upon length.
- Belt breaking strength: greater than 2000 pounds
- Grip6 A3 Guarandamn-Tee protects these belts for life against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear and tear.
We work very hard to deliver the best possible service.
We charge a flat rate of $5 for US orders $49 or less. US orders over $50 ship free. Customer orders placed before 12 pm Mountain Time, Monday–Friday will usually ship that same day.
Orders placed after 12 pm MDT Monday–Thursday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed later than 12 pm MDT on Friday (or during the weekend) will ship the following Monday. In all cases we will try our best to exceed these minimum expectations.
For additional details on shipping including international orders, please see our FAQ page.
- Returned / exchanged items must be in 100% resalable condition (unworn, unused, undamaged)
- Timeframe begins at original purchase date
- All returns and exchanges must be initiated from original point of sale (i.e.: advancedprimate.com)
If you have additional questions or would like to initiate a return we are available Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm mountain time. The fastest way to get in started with your return or exchange is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.