Part of the Limited Edition IBEX Series, the Ascent X-Pack 25L from Alpin Mountain Company is a versatile, feature packed backpack designed to elevate your back country experience every step of the way. Crafted with minimalism and ease of access in mind, the Ascent X-Pack is a rolltop pack at it's core which makes it volume adjusting. Two compression straps cradle your gear and make sure things stay put while you're out there swinging from vines. While the dual-zippered center access point provides for quick access when the rolltop is cinched and the compression straps are tight. Made from high quality, abrasion resistant, weatherproof materials the Ascent X-Pack 25L is aimed right at the soul of ambitious adventure seekers everywhere.
We are gigantic fans of Alpin packs here at AP and once you experience their quality and attention to detail for yourself, we think you will be too.
- The Alpine Ibex is a species of wild goat that lives in European Alps. They inhabit, steep, rugged terrain near the snowline.
- Dimension Polyant X-50 multi-cam side panels and VX-21 body provide the right balance of durable yet lightweight materials
- Rolltop opening provides volume adjustment capabilities
- Weatherproof center zipper gives quick access to a wide-open interior compartment
- Dense foam back panel, articulated shoulder straps, and padded waist straps rest high enough to allow for full hip socket movement
- Quality made in the Northern Sierras, USA
- Dimensions: 22”x14”x6”