In honor of rock band Weezer's latest album, the Black Album, our good friends at Knockaround sunglasses have collaborated with the band to release this limited edition pair of Fort Knocks inspired by artwork from the album cover. These rock solid frames feature translucent glossy black style with tonal paint drips and smoke lenses rated UV400 to protect your vision. This setup is loaded with great swag too, highlighted (literally) by a bright yellow limited edition cassette tape of the Black Album. Sure, we don't have a cassette player either, but who cares? What a great piece of memorabilia for any real Weezer fan! As is true with tickets to all epic concert events, these shades won't last (super limited edition) so be sure to snatch up your pair before this tour is over.
- Very limited quantity available
- Translucent glossy black frames with tonal paint drips
- Weezer logo lens etch
- Can't Knock the Hustle song lyrics "the future's so bright, I gotta poke my eyes out" printed on the inside arm.
- Gunmetal hardware
- Polarized smoke lenses with full UV400 sun protection
- Knockaround x Weezer specially designed microfiber pouch
- Commemorative Black Album - inspired packaging
- Limited edition, bright yellow Black Album cassette
- Featuring a rounded-rectangular lens shape, the Fort Knocks frame looks great on medium to larger face sizes.
Keep what you like. Send back what you don't. Returnable in original condition within 30 days with free return shipping.
Top Notch Customer Service
Have a question? We live and breathe this stuff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.